- Request Lead Time
- In stock and ready for quick dispatch
- Usually dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Shipping Destination:United States
Shipping charges:Freight/Packing: $34.00
Need Help?Ask a Question Support@biorbyt.com
BPG 13-step Protein Ladder
Catalog Number: orb90563
|Product Name||BPG 13-step Protein Ladder|
|Tested applications||SDS-PAGE, WB|
|Alternative Names||(click to expand) ladder, Marker, BPG 13-step Protein Marker, promotions|
|Form/Appearance||Approximately 0.1-0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 10 mM Dithiothreitol, 3.6 M Urea, and 15 % (v/v) Glycerol).|
|Storage||Stable for up to 3 months at 4°C. For long term storage, store at -20°C.|
|Note||For research use only.|
The BPG 13-step Protein Ladder is a three-color protein standard with 13 pre-stained proteins covering a wide range molecular weights from 3.5 to 245 kDa. Proteins are covalently coupled with a blue chromophore except for two reference bands (one green and one red band at 25 kDa and 75 kDa respectively) when separated on SDS-PAGE (Tris-glycine buffer).
|Application Notes||Experiment Notes: |
1. 3 μl or 5 μl per loading for clear visualization during electrophoresis on 15-well or 10-well mini-gel, respectively.
2. 1.5-2.5 μl per well for general Western transferring.
3. Apply more for thicker (> 1.5 mm) or larger gel.